- Infocraft was selected to develop...
- Infocraft was selected to develop website for Hayleys Rileys. Rileys is the...
- EPF site Revamped Revamped and launched ...
- InfoCraft Limited Successfully launched EPF (Employees Provident Fund) Website
- Infocraft was selected...
- Infocraft was selected to develop Pest Control Management System for Hayleys Agriculture
- Infocraft was selected...
- Infocraft was selected to develop website for Colombo Business Exchange
- InfoIMS for HayVet Laboratory, Kuliyapitiya.
- Infocraft was successfully Implemented InfoIMS for HayVet Laboratory, Kuliyapitiya....
- Implemented InfoIMS for Sharuketha Chemicals
- Inventory management system was successfully implemented at...
- Infocraft commenced E-mail marketing campaign
- Infocraft commenced E-mail marketing campaign Infocraft has a data base...
- Launched TheStudent.lk Android Mobile Application
- InfoCraft successfully launched TheStudent.lk Android Mobile Application...
- Deployed InfoIMS
- Infocraft was successfully Deployed InfoIMS (The Inventory Management System) for Hayleys Agriculture Holdings...
- Launched online Project Tracking System
- Infocraft was successfully launched online Project Tracking System for Hayleys Lighting...
Vacancy for the Post of Associate Software Engineer
Infocraft Limited is ISO 9001-2000 Software / Web Development Company formed in 2001 with main intension of providing IT related services to the Hayleys Group of companies. We now have a diversified customer base which includes top government bodies such as Central Bank of Sri Lanka, Colombo Municipal Council and many other private sector companies.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting the software products, working directly with the customers, troubleshooting software issues, improve processes/ tools and application customization.
- professional qualification in the field of Software Developing is required. (fully or partly)
- Minimum experience of 1 year in software development experience using Java, PHP.
- Knowledge in SharePoint would be advantageous.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and effective communication and presentation skills are required.
- Results oriented, ambitious individual with strong communication skills in English together with the ability to form close relationships with customers at all levels.
- Must have self-confidence, discipline, and extraordinary commitment.
- Be ethical and loyal to the organization since Infocraft is driven by values of accountability, integrity, honesty and excellence
Mandatory: Please mention below details in the body of your email.
A. Profile SummaryName :
1. Present Job/Place :
2. Age :
3. Total Work Experience :
B. Package Details4. Salary Expectation Rs. Per month :
5. Availability (immediately, 1week, 1 month time, others) :