Infocraft Limited formed in 2001 is currently expanding and looking for suitable candidates for the above posts. Our main services include software, web development, web site designing, SEO, Intranet developments etc. In addition we outsource IT Engineers who will be overlooking and managing customer’s IT departments. We also Provide Infrastructure support and maintenance services to our clients and sale of IT related equipment. In keeping with our growth and expansion plans we are seeking a dynamic, energetic and results oriented individual who have the passion and commitment to understand client requirements and to provide solutions.
Vacancies for the Posts of
Team Leader, Senior Software Developer and Web Designer
The ideal candidate should have below qualification and experience. The Team should be able to work closely, effectively and efficiently as one group, in order to complete projects on time and to deliver software, web products at maximum satisfaction of the customer.
Qualification and Experience
- Industry experience of 5 years with minimum of 3 years in similar capacity.
- IT Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent professional qualification is a must.
- Strong development skills and knowledge in ASP.NET, C#.net, Sharepoint, AJAX, jQuery, Wordpress, Adobe Photoshop, and designing on flash etc is required
- Previous experience in working on Overseas, Government projects will be beneficial
- Experience in handling Payment Gateways would be beneficial.
- Responsive Web site designing and experience in developing CMS web sites is compulsory.
- SEO and experience in social media marketing would add value to your profile.
- Lead the Team and complete developments as per the project plans given.
- Develop project plans and to allocate resources based on deliverable deadlines for each projects.
- Should be able to work closely with foreign clients based on flexible working hours.
- Preparation of proposals, conducting presentations.
- Ability to carryout Testing and to implement the system successfully
- Drive the team successfully in order to complete projects on time
- Ability to deal with customers and to buildup relationships between team members and the customers in order to successfully ‘Close the Projects’
- Mandatory: Please mention below details in the body of your email. CVs received without below details will be REJECTED.
- 1. Present Job/Place :
- 2. Total Work Experience:
- 3. Salary Expectation Rs. Per month :
- 4. Availability (immediately, 1week, 1 month time, others) :
- 5 .List down main systems developed and your role on each project.
Interested applicants should apply to email@example.com
HR Manager, Infocraft Limited, No.95,Castle Street, Colombo 8.